Leadership for Women Entrepreneurs and Changemakers
Leadership Expert, Keynote Speaker & Trainer,
Best-selling Author, Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host
Do You Dare to Lead?
This is the question Linda poses that wakes up and fires up women to take the lead in their lives.
“An incredible leader who speaks from the heart,” Linda will engage, inspire and inform your audience on the mindset and methods they need to become extraordinary leaders, influencers, and changemakers. Linda skillfully blends her vast professional experience in the military and corporate arenas with funny personal stories that captivate as well as educate.
Keynotes and Trainings: By choosing Linda for your event, you’ll get a customized experience, whether it’s an event keynote, presentation, training, or half- or full-day workshop.
Popular Leadership Topics
A Leader – Who Me? How to unlock the leader within you
- What IS leadership (that most-maligned word) anyway?
- Busting the myth that leaders are born naturally – and are male
- How to tap into your own natural leadership gifts and power
The Art of Herding Cats: Creating and aligning your vision
- The #1 killer success tool you need no matter what or whom you are leading
- 3 critical skills successful leaders use to corral their teams toward common purpose
- How your vision statement brings balance to all aspects of your life
Great movements start as a single idea – how about yours?
- So you want to change the world – do you know what that looks likes?
- What to do with that fire in your belly that calls you to lead the charge
- Mindset, heart-set and practical tools to grow your idea into a powerful movement
- How to build electric connections to attract allies to stoke your cause
Leadership 4.0: How to step in and own your leadership
- Best practices from the best leaders that you can use now
- How to continually improve and be more effective as a leader and influencer
- Learn from your mistakes or be destined to repeat them!
- How leaders are defined by their actions, not by what they know
Leadership in the Job Interview: What you need to know
- For seekers of new job opportunities or career advancement in your current company
- What today’s employers are looking for (your secret success weapon)
- 5 Most important ways to set yourself apart as a leader
Herding your people into a strong and effective team
- Discover innovative ways to add value to the relationships you foster
- How to create a team of experts that support each other (instead of undermine the goal)!
- Building a team of independent stars that is committed to the big picture
- Nurturing the positive attitudes that translate both internally and to your client base